Saturday, June 13, 2009

I like to game

I have played a few game such as Caesar II, III and IV, as well as Pharaoh and Zeus.

However the last few years MMORPG's are something I enjoy playing.

I adore FFXI and am looking forward to their new one.

I think that Everquest II is one of the most beautiful games I have seen.

I love the Idea of Lord of the Rings, but found the graphics.. well just not as good as the aforementioned ones. Just my own opinion. Yours may differ.

Right now, I play WOW, as my hubby Randy seems to enjoy it. So I will try to go into the adventures of learning how to do things here.

I have a hunter and a paladin that are my two favorite alt's. This game turns you into a bit of an "altoholic" (Yes, there is a fantastic addon with that name :) )

So here we go!

No comments: